26 Yrs Old Mother of 1 - Yuba City, CA

I was a 36J. Ive always had large breasts....

I was a 36J. Ive always had large breasts..genetics I believe. Ive also struggled with weight..up and down for years yet breasts stayed the same. I had my surgery on 7/14/16. It was outpatient. The first few days were the hardest but once my drains were out it became a lot more manageable. I still have quite a ways to go but currently with swelling I am a 36 DD. I can wear a zip up sports bra for the first time in my life. I am so happy.

18 days post op

I'm feeling so much better. Still soreness and some pain in certain spots. Right nipple area slightly leaks but its nothing crazy. I used to have a "hump" on my neck/back due to so much weight pulling me down in the front. Its almost completely gone. Taking showers is great but still a wee bit hard to raise my arms up. Still have pick up my toddler and giving hugs is a little hard but its a huge difference from the first week. Dressings are off and have a post op appt later today. Hopefully Im healing as well as I feel!
Yuba City Plastic Surgeon

Doctor explained everything to me and was like a friend. Fully trusted him and he made a work of art.