24 Years Old, Wanting That Perfect Smile FAST!! Yuba City, CA

STARTED USING ACCELEDENT AUG. 5th, 2015 My...

STARTED USING ACCELEDENT AUG. 5th, 2015 My motivation of buying this device was to get straighter teeth as fast as i can!

Pros: cuts time of wearing braces by 50% or more!! Fast results! Its automatically timed & it turns off by itself!! Very portable! U can take it anywhere with u! Use it while driving, doing dishes, etc!

Cons: battery dies in device very quick! Must charge every 2 uses! Its usb comptabile so u can connect it to laptop to see your review your log! Can only use it once for 20min a day! Using it more often wont make a difference! Must use it everyday or else u will not notice a difference!

Outcome is awesome! Ive noticed a significant difference! My teeth have shifted so much! & it hasnt even been 2months yet!! Sooo excited!!

Acceledent results!

Some more pics of me using acceledent! For some reason these pics didn't upload yesterday!! Lol maybe cuz I tried posting a ton all at once!

Doctor is very nice! Kinda quiet but talks a little lol! He is very blunt! Btw i got clear metal brackets & wire