Gal That Just Wants to Continue to Look Nice and Youthful ! - Ypsilanti, MI

Lynda at Center for Plastic & Reconstructive...

Lynda at Center for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at the Reichart Building in Ypsilanti, MI is truly the best. She listens very carefully to what you think you want and she may add a confident suggestion, and it always works out and looks wonderful.
Lynda has been my aesthetician for a couple of years now. I have never been disappointed.
I would simply not go any other place. I call, I get in. The staff is so courteous and professional. You can put your trust into Lynda for any questions or procedures you would like to have answered or done. I have had several... Botox and Juvederm over the last couple of years and am completely satisfied!!! I did not include a fee for services because, it depends on each indiidual procedure. The fees are very reasonable.
Lynda

As I stated above, Lynda is truly the best aesthetician I have had. Wouldn't have any other. Period. She is experienced, a Registered Nurse, and you will simply love your experience with her.