25, No Kids, 161cm 60kg. Small B Cup to Start 325cc Moderate+ Profile Under the Muscle - Melbourne, AU

I had always contemplated a BA, however I had...

I had always contemplated a BA, however I had never really been unhappy with my breasts. I just liked my body proportions when my breasts were a little larger, which I was achieving with push up bras for years!
I finally decided to bite the bullet and just get them done and hope for the best!

My weight tends to fluctuate from between 62-66kg (BMI around 24.5) and my breasts would fill out and empty along with the weight changes. Recently I have dropped weight and maintained the weight loss so I am currently 58kg- with the weight loss my boobs just seemed a little empty- almost like I had already breast fed!

I had spend a lot of time reviewing before and after pics on here and trying to work out what implant might be best for the look I wanted to achieve. I wanted to maintain a natural look but obviously wanted a notable size difference if I was going to put myself through the whole ordeal of the procedure, didnt want to come out thinking I was too small but also not looking for big 'fake' looking boobs- ideally I would like them to look just the size they are in my padded bras!

I found Dr. Ritz online and liked his work so I booked in with him to consult, I was so happy with the consultation, he seemed to understand exactly what I was looking for, he measured my breast width (11.5cm I think) and without my input told me moderate profile would be good and 275-300 would fit nicely. I tried sizers on and played with implants to get an idea for size. Dr. Ritz also uses the 3D image scans to give a visual of what each implant is like to look like in your own body.

We agreed 300cc Mod profile would be the best fit. I took the implant home and was in love with the size. However I was slightly concerned about everyone saying you can loose size once the implant has been inserted under the muscle, so on the day of the surgery I made sure Dr. Ritz knew I would be happier with the 300 than the 275 and just want them to be nice and full.

After surgery Dr. Ritz came in and told me that surgery went well and my breast skin was not too stretched with the 300 and that the 325cc filled out the space a bit more nicely so he had ended up putting in the 325cc ( I believe the 325cc is the mod+ profile though, as the moderated would have been too wide for my chest wall- i don't want permi cleavage!). I was actually really pleased to hear this! I feel like he completely understood the look I wanted and I trusted his judgement. After taking a peek I was completely stoked! my nipple and breast skin are not stretch out too tightly at all and already the implants are sitting in a nice position and look very proportionate to my figure!

I am current day 1 post op so still very fresh, going in to get drainage tubes taken out today but the pain is very manageable- I can sit, stand, walk and move my arms quiet easily. I have started raising my arms to try and loosen my muscle as that is the only sort of exercise I am allowed to attempt at the moment but I feel like I might be only of the lucky one because my muscles do seem to bee all that tense anyway!

I will keep everyone updated on the drop and fluff- Cannot wait to see the end results!!!

Wish pics of of I'm hoping for!

Hard to know what size to go for as all of these are different sizes and profiles, however I do like a wider, more natural (in my opinion) looking breast!

My befores!

I was about a 12B. But I guess due to slight weight variations my poor boobies had just deflated a little over the years!

First day post op!!

First day out! 325cc mod+ profile- loving the way they are sitting already, and my chest isn't feeling too stretched out which I'm very happy about! They do feel a little big but feeling confident they will settle to the size I am wanting!!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ritz was Awesome! Very down to earth and very confident in his skill set which was nice! Dr Ritz' PA Georgie was so lovely and all communication between myself and the office was quick and easy. Dr Ritz was very professional and understanding, he gave off a kind of fatherly vibe which made me feel very comfortable and at ease. He knew exactly the right sort of implant to choose for my body and the look I wanted to achieve. The Stonnington day surgery staff were all absolutely fabulous as well! Every nurse that I dealt with and the anesthesiologist were all so lovely and easy to talk to. The nurse releasing me completely explained the ins and outs of what I should and shouldn't do on the first night and what each drug would do for me and when I should take what. Made me feel very comfortable with the level of knowledge I had on what to expect!