Best Decision of my Life - Youngstown, OH

I never liked my nose, it had a very large dorsal...

i never liked my nose, it had a very large dorsal hump and i always wished it was just a normal nose. so i found a caring, thoughtful and skilled surgeon. i had my rhinoplasty in december and i LOVE my nose.i couldn't be happier with my outcome. i wasn't promised a perfect nose, just one that really fits my face, and thats what i'm getting because, everyday it looks that much better.

Youngstown Facial Plastic Surgeon

i must have asked a million questions and he answered everyone of them in a thoughtful and caring way. i had computer imaging done on the appt. after my initial consultation and i have to say the changes that were suggested for my nose where amazing and skillfully executed on the imaging program. i really could tell he was an artist. i thank God everyday that he led me to such a skilled and caring surgeon who has a wonderful staff and who are all very caring and professional. i always look forward to getting a smile and a big welcome from Rose every time i come in for an appointment.