Back Fat and Thigh Flab - Burlington, WI

I'm in my mid-40s so there are more lumps and sags...

I'm in my mid-40s so there are more lumps and sags than there used to be. So why not take some low-risk measures to minimize all of it? In this first round I had my back and inner thighs done. I'll be coming back for one more treatment on my back (six areas total).

I just had the procedure today, so I can't speak to the result yet. But the treatment was only mildly uncomfortable. I didn't mind the vacuum or the cool down phase much. Thawing was the worst part for me, but still not bad ... Maybe 2 or3/10.

And it was really rewarding to see how much area was treated -- how much was truly sucked into the machine. I'm looking forward to seeing how things look in the weeks and months to come!

Jill was great and thoroughly explained everything. In the consultation she even steered me away from an area of my body where she didn't think I'd have the results I wanted. I had absolute faith and confidence in her going into the procedure, and she made me comfortable during the procedure.