Real Advice on Coolsculpting

So I read a bad review on coolsculpting for the...

So I read a bad review on coolsculpting for the place I went and i have to say that I did not have the same experience. It took 3 months for me to really see the results on my muffin top. I was a little numb and tingly for about a month after the procedure, a little sore too. I was warned about the swelling and that it was expected so after I got over the shock of seeing my waist look bigger, over time it went down. I made sure I drank water and walked regularly and 3 months later the fat is gone. Some peeople complain they don't see the doctor. Well, this is not a treatment the doctor has to do! My technician Denise was awesome! She explained everything to me and took good care of me. My follow up appointments had pictures taken. Because its so gradual I didn't really see the results until 3 months and when I put on jeans I used to hate. It was explained to me very clearly during my consultation that because this is not surgery great results cannot be guaranteed. They said there is about an 80-85 percent success rate with treatments like this. I just wanted to say something nice because people only write reviews when they're unhappy. Its not fair.
Allentown Internist

Dr. Young did not perform my procedure, he does smart lipo. He directly oversees his workers like Denise who treated me. She told me how he oversees everything they all do and knows what is happening with every patient. I like having a doctor there when I am being treateted.