I'm Speechless! - Toronto, ON

I had a serious sinus infection for the past 20...

I had a serious sinus infection for the past 20 years or so. Tried everything, had 3 surgical procedure with everything but pixie dust, tried holistic method and nothing. Then I went to see Dr.Torgerson, where do I begin... He guided me through all the steps to properly prepare myself and my body to cleanse itself prior to ever even speaking about surgery. He knew exactly what was best and guided me with patience and consideration, always keeping in mind that I'm a very busy person with little downtime to spare. When it finally came time to go through with a procedure he created an atmosphere beyond words. Both he and his staff gave me focus one on one personalized treatment that is beyond any other I have ever received.
I can finally breathe! I can finally sleep through the night! I can smell things that I forget were so pleasant!

I would recommend Dr targets on without hesitation any day. If you have any question you can pm me. Adam
Thank you doc for all your help!!

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon