There is No One else I Would Trust with my Face, Confidence Restored! Thank You!!! - Toronto, ON

After years of strongly disliking my nose and...

After years of strongly disliking my nose and being too worried to take the plunge to correct the dorsal hump as well as the tip...I finally booked a consultation with Dr. Torgerson. BEST decision I have made. I immediately felt comfortable with him and it was as if he knew exactly what I wanted. He showed me on the 3D-imagery (highly recommend) what it would look is now almost four weeks post-op and despite the swelling that is totally normal I can already tell it will look EVEN better than I originally thought. I cannot thank him enough. Michelle his nurse is also an absolute sweetheart. On my one week follow up, I was very nervous for the cast removal between Michelle and Nadine coming in to check on me I felt completely at ease. Also, I have struggled for nearly a year with bumps in my top lip due to bad injections from a previous clinic in Yorkville (be careful who injects you). Dr. Torgerson has injected some Hyaluronidase which helped a ton! I am finally in the process of not being embarrassed to wear lipstick. After probably one more upcoming injection with Hydaluronidase my lip will finally look normal again. I truly cannot thank Dr. Torgerson and his staff enough. There is NO one other than him that I would trust my face with.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon