Years Younger. Yorkville, ON

Although I am probably a good candidate for a face...

Although I am probably a good candidate for a face lift, I am not prepared to go under the knife just yet. I had a consultation with Dr. Torgerson and he explained some alternative procedures. He recommended ulthera to tighten my skin, as well as injectible fillers for the deeper lines.
I had the ulthera treatment first and was relieved that it wasn't painful. I was delighted to notice a difference in my face immediately. The fine lines in my cheeks were diminished and my skin definitely appeared tighter. I loved the fact that I didn't have to take time off work.
A few weeks later, I returned for the injectible fillers. Dr. Torgerson injected my cheeks, chin and the deep lines between my nose and mouth. My face felt a little puffy and tight afterwards, but the results were dramatic. The fillers made me look fresher and years younger. I was very pleased that, again, I didn't have to take time off work.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was apprehensive when I first made my appointment, but Dr. Torgerson and his staff put me completely at ease. I found Dr. Torgerson to have a friendly, approachable demeanour. He answered all my questions and I loved the fact that he was not pushy. The entire experience was very pleasant and rewarding.