Breast Reduction Miracle

2 weeks in, and I already know that this will be a...

2 weeks in, and I already know that this will be a life changer. I have paid for this myself, and see it as an investment in my wellbeing, I'm 57 but could live another 25 years or more. Why put up with it when I don't have to. It's possible to get a loan over a number of months to help with payment. No more shoulder grooves, back ache, stooping and bra discomfort. Hello again to a style of clothes that I gave up on a long time ago. What joy. My posture feels different already. Why put put with the discomfort when you don't have to. I only wish I'd done it years ago.

3 Months in No Regrets

This has been one of the best decisions in my life. Reduced to a B/C cup from a F/G. From 2 weeks post surgery, I've remained the same size, pretty much. Immediately after the op, the breasts are very tight, they do relax a little, as the bruising disappears. Avoid bumpy roads in those first weeks, if you can! Or wear a strong sports bra when doing car journeys. Started back at the gym doing light exercise after a month, no running/jogging yet though! I bought a pack of 3 Marielle comfort bras to wear for day to day post op - Supportive yet so comfortable and a joy to be without straitjacket feeling of big bras. Still wearing a sleep bra at night, my own choice. So, now I'm physically comfortable, I can walk upright, gone is the backache, the stooping and marks on my shoulder, and now I'm fitting into clothes that I couldn't fit into before. I've more of a balanced figure, as I was top heavy before. Absolutely no regrets. I couldn't get excited about breast reduction before the op, because I was worried about having the operation. Looking back, I realise I had absolutely no need to be worried. And every reason to be excited.

Mr Mahajan is highly proficient, with an extremely professional and gracious manner - I always felt safe, and at ease. The work he has done is nothing short of a miracle for me. Thank you.