Neck and Jawline Sculpting -New York, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

There was little to no discomfort during the...

There was little to no discomfort during the procedure. Dr. Khan made a single tiny (about the size of a pinhead) incision directly under my chin. Her instructions for the healing process were simple and direct. She not only called to check on me later that day, she made herself available via email after the procedure, always responding in a timely manner. Between the size and placement of the incision, there is no noticeable scar. In the months following the procedure, my jawline has steadily become more and more defined. Dr. Khan is not the first Manhattan doctor in her field who has treated me, but she is by far the best. To every consultation and procedure she performs, Dr. Khan brings a unique combination of top-tier educational credentials, industry-renowned training, exceptional technical skill, an artist's eye -- and heartfelt compassion. I trust Dr. Khan implicitly and that is the finest endorsement I know.