70th Birthday Present to Me! Little York, NY

My original motivation was having cataract surgery...

My original motivation was having cataract surgery that allowed me to see exactly the direction my upper lids were going in, and the huge bags under my eyes. I interviewed over 6 Surgeons. The only surgeon who explained every detail, as to the "where and why" for my desired result, was Dr Benjamin Paul. Dr Paul advised that FOR MY SPECIFIC bone structure, fatty deposits, eyelids etc....he would NOT recommend removing any skin or fat from my upper eyelids. He also opted to not recommend the alternative lower eye blethroplasty where the lid is turned inside out, the fat removed...and there are no stitches. His recommendations for ME, was a brow lift, and a lower blethroplasty where the fat is removed, the excess skin nipped off, and then stitches. His expert opinion answered all the questions I had regarding "looking too hollow" "eyes too wide open" etc etc.
I have been in the beauty industry for many years, and also am a fine artist...so I knew what I didn't want, as well as what I wanted. Dr. Benjamin Paul is a rock-star!!!!!
From our initial consult, to a follow-up, to the day of surgery, his kind, gentle, professional and reassuring manner followed. The surgery was a breeze (for me) and Dr Paul visited me twice in my hotel room after the surgery.
I can never thank him enough for his gifted and deft hands, along with his aesthetic eye and brilliant spirit. Dr Paul is THE best face of cosmetic surgery today!!!!!!! The photo below is only 3 weeks after surgery!!!!! THANK YOU DR. PAUL
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Paul is at the top of the field in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery. His manner, His deft hands and aesthetic eye...along with a beautiful spirit, made my journey miraculous. I recommend you look no further for any procedure you may be considering. You can TRUST Dr Benjamin Paul for your total care, and the best outcome ever.