Dermaroller Treatment for Stretch Marks - Little York, IN

I´m a 30 year old female and i´ve been...

I´m a 30 year old female and i´ve been struggling to make my stretch marks on my abs since i was a teen. I´ve tried carboxtherapy and i think it helped cosmy skin looked really flabby. On june 2015 i decided to buy a dermaroller and apply retinoic acid 1% cream and i belived i can see some improvement. I rolled once a week and apply the retinoic acid after that. after two weeks my skin was peeling off and red and i decided to stop the acid till it regenerates and than i'll use it again. right now im just using the dermaroller and niver moisturiser (the blue traditional one) mixed with liquid vitamin b5 , wich i use it regularly. I'll keep posting my results.

dermaroller update july 25th

i did not use the retinoic acid for 2 weeks waiting for my skin to regenerate, its was peeling off
i'm gonna start again tomorrow (july 26) i apply the dermaroller on saturdays and than apply the acid every night and take it off in the morning

16th august update

i decided to do this procedure once a month because im more busy and the process of waiting the skin to heal can be a little unconfortable.
Me