Dr. Kelishadi is the Best out There! Yorba Linda, CA

My Stats: I am 20 years old, 5'4 145lbs was a 36B...

My Stats: I am 20 years old, 5'4 145lbs was a 36B and my breast width was measured at 13.5, my augmentation was done on May 3rd 2016 with Natrelle Inspira SRF 560cc High Profile Silicone Gel Cohesive Implants.

Dr. Kelishadi basically got me at first sight, he was insightful, caring, and he really listens and gets to the point. When it comes to a surgery like this you really are going to want to pick a surgeon who not only is compassionate but also keeps up to date with the newest technologies, techniqes and products.

Getting implants have been my dream for years, and even my consultation with him definitely made me feel at ease that I am definitely going with this guy! He will explain all the pros and cons and everything in between, even after my surgery he even follows up to see how I am doing and is always there whenever I have a question or concern. Also the office manager Lindsey is such a delight! They both make scheduling a breeze and there are times I get anxious or worried but they are always there to assure you! Plus they offer financing! I wouldn't have been able to go through with this without financing and most places don't offer a variety of financing!

Recovery was tough but they helped me pulled through all the mood swings and the blues. I'm sure I may have annoyed the doc with all my questions because I can be crazy like that but even so he stayed professional and caring throughout the whole process, where else will you find a doctor who would be willing to speak with you directly at odd hours?

Dr. Kelishadi has done very phenomenal work and you can see some of it on his website and Instagram/Facebook and you'll see what I mean when I say he is the right way to go!

You won't regret choosing him, he isn't like those other surgeons who's just out to get you in and out, he's actually someone who will treat you like family and give you the care and respect you deserve.

Highly Recommended Surgeon! Your search stops here!

Before and after!