40th Birthday Gift to Myself! - Yorba Linda, CA

I recently just had a breast augmentation...

I recently just had a breast augmentation procedure done by Dr. Kelishadi and have to say thank god I found the BEST Doc in OC!! After extensive research and consultations, I knew at my first visit to Dr. Kelishadi's office, he and his team, would hands- down be the team to work on me!!

Everyone is extremely friendly, down to earth and genuine. Oh and having a Dr. with a sense of humor is a PLUS!! No sales gimmicks here. I have and will recommend everyone to seek out at least a consultation and experience the amazing energy in this office.

The entire experience was so easy; especially my recovery. I have a toddler, so it was extremely important for me to get off my meds and feel my best sooner than later. Honestly, I never once felt pain, just a little sore, so I was able to kick the pain meds (with Dr.'s approval) after two days!!!

PLEASE come see for yourself and I promise no regrets!!!

Cheers to a new me at 40 in one month!!!

Thanks again SSK! You guys rock!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Can't say enough about Dr. Kelishadi. He made my entire experience so exciting and fulfilling. I regret not having this done in my 20's, but timing is everything. Thank you for uplifting my spirits and making me and my hubby so much happier!!