22 Year Old Female, 605cc SRF HP ALLERGAN INSPIRA Silicone Gel Implants

Dr. Kelishadi & his staff are beyond 5 star...

Dr. Kelishadi & his staff are beyond 5 star phenomenal! From the very first consultation I knew he was the board certified plastic surgeon for me! I had a bi-lateral breast augmentation with silicone gel high profile 605cc's yesterday 11/15/16 & I am in very minimal pain (if any to be honest) & I'm already loving the results. At the pre-op appointment prior to the breast augmentation, I got lip fillers with Juvederm xc. My lips are fuller & still very natural. Also no pain, swelling or bruising!
Dr. Kelishadi's team; from Lindsay at the front desk, registered nurses at the hospital & to his board certified anesthesiologist made this an experience I want to do all over again! When it comes to your body, you MUST
choose the best in the business and I am 100% confident I did.
SSK Plastic Surgery is the ONLY place I will go to for my body services- even if I move out of California! There are several financing options & you even go home with a goodie bag with a robe, soft gel ice pack compressions, a coffee mug, pen & cute tote bag! We also exchanged PERSONAL cell phone #'s so he can check in on me & my progress!
The fact that I am awake at 6:30am the first day after my surgery writing about how amazing Dr. Kelishadi & his team is should say a lot about his practice & work.
Besides being a phenomenal board certified plastic surgeon, he is also a very humble man & hard worker. It felt good to be so reassured & spoken to with integrity and kindness.
Follow his instagram to see his amazing work for yourself! @sskplasticsurg
From the bottom of my heart (& new breasts/lips), I thank Dr. Kelishadi and his team. You guys have risen the bar VERY high for plastic surgery!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Always 100% confident in his advice.