SculpSure Outer Thighs - Yardley, PA

I meant Dr. Godwin at an Open House and he gave me...

I meant Dr. Godwin at an Open House and he gave me a free consultation. I had lost 30 lbs. but needed help in this area of my body. He recommended SculpSure. His staff were very helpful to fit me in. The procedure was done in his office and only took 25 minutes. Someone was with me the entire time.
He answered my questions and I knew I could call anytime. I was given instructions after my treatment. I could feel the difference the next day and was told to massage the area a couple times of days. I was sore for about a week after, but could resume all activities right away. Looking forward to the final results!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I felt Dr. Godwin was very professional and nonjudgmental. As I was very nervous having him examine me and the parts of my body I don't care to look at myself. He put me at ease. He was honest with me about what would work best. Because of this I plan to go back for other procedures in the future.