34 Years Old • Breast Augmentation • 330cc Mentor III - Thailand, TH

Procedure went really well, hospital is very...

Procedure went really well, hospital is very efficient and well organized.

I was assessed on day one and surgery performed on day two, followed by 2 nights stay in the hospital in which I was given a private room and taken care of extremely well. I would recommend Yankee hospital, in particular Dr Somsak to anyone considering breast augmentation in Thailand. I am already very pleased with the results, and my sutures are healing extremely well at day 11.

During our first consultation I wanted to go bigger - 390cc, Dr Somsak explained that with the size of my chest wall and the way my breasts were naturally quite far apart, going that big would make my nipples stick outwards and he felt it would be best to go slightly smaller to 330cc. I took his advice.

I was presently a 34A and now am a 36C, and the decision to go with a teardrop I feel will give me the natural result I wished for.

I do advise anyone going to Thailand to have this procedure done, to do their research and to make sure someone is there with you.

Good luck!!!!
Dr. Somsak Chuleewattanapong

Dr Somsak is very quiet, but his english is good and you are also given a translator to clarify if needed any questions you have. He was extremely thorough and professional, he had taken the time to assess my case before I even arrived in Thailand through correspondance via email and photos sent pre op months before. Its always a gamble going to a foreign country such as Thailand to receive surgery but I can honestly say my experience was a good one and that I received the outcome I was wanting. For $5800, I was well looked after and received a premium product.