24 Year Old, Fighting a Lifetime of Droopiness - Thailand, TH

Basically when my breasts were developing, I was...

Basically when my breasts were developing, I was gaining weight faster than my skin could stretch. This meant I gas stretch marks and the areola were also stretched and way too large proportionate to the size of my breasts. In college, I also lost a lot of weight, were made my boobs deflate and I was left with a lot of sagging skin. Even though I knew I wasn't the image of attractiveness, I didn't mind that much. I never had trouble getting or keeping a boyfriend, and a lift seemed like an expensive and scary endeavor. Until I started getting a lot of negative comments on my boobs, I never really worried about it that much.

Then after I moved to CA, guys got more vocal about how not normal and weird looking/saggy they were. Ex-boyfriends would admit that it was something they disliked. And even though my current boyfriend insisted that it didn't matter that much to him, I just wanted to finally do something about it.

I went to Yanhee hospital in Bangkok and had the surgery done there. The consultation and surgery were done the same day, and I also received in-hospital post-op care. I am so far happy with the results, as the look is good and there was no post-operative pain. Staff was friendly and spoke English very well.

If I had the choice, I would make the same decision. The price is right, the care is good, and the outcome is nice -- no more sagging skin. Will post more follow up pictures after some healing time has gone by.

Six days post op

Very scary bruising. I'm scared of the yellow mostly. Taking the stitches out in a few minutes and putting steri strips.

Big scar forming on day 13

Took the steri strips off today to a puffy ugly looking scar. Also left nipple is losing its round shape, but I'm not sure if that is because the scar is pulling or if it is really stuck like that forever :( Otherwise everything seems fine, and bruising is mostly gone.

Day 20

Scabs are mostly gone. Wearing the silicone strips every day. I don't like the gel, it's too messy. Even though washing the strips is time consuming, it's better than having the silicone goo get everywhere.

Day 27 Stitches Coming Out

Have some holes from stitches working their way out. I emailed a pic to the doctor who told me I could only cut them flush with the skin. Most of them just fall apart when I touch with tweezers (carefully!) but some of them are very stiff and itchy and don't come out.

Day 34 Still Got Holes

Right nipple is looking good, but holes didn't close up on the left nipple yet. Shape on left nipple is starting to look a bit more round again, which is a relief. Still wearing silicone strips about 12 hours per day.

Day 73

Still having some problems getting holes to close up/infections despite using neosporin or mupirocin. Just thought I would post an update to show scar status. Can't wear strips right now because of weeping sites.
Dr. Thawatchai Boonpadhanapong

Met with the doctor the morning of surgery to talk about expectations about what was possible and what wasn't. He drew guidelines on my chest at that time. Then I went to pay, got a blood test, changed into my gown, and took a nap. When I woke up, I was being wheeled into the operating room to start the procedure. The process was very streamlined. The doctor also checked sutures both days I stayed in the hospital for signs of infection, etc.