Lip Lift in Thailand

First, english isn’t my first language, so...

First, english isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
The space between my nose and lips was to long. I did not wan't to use fillers, I just wanted to shorten the philtrum. I have seen good results of lip lifts here on RealSelf, but no surgery in my area performing this surgery. I was on my way on vacation to Thailand and emailed Yanhee Hospital in Bangkok if they could do this surgery. They did not have it listed on the treatments and services list but the doctor I asked for, Dr. Thawatchai approved it. I have done sugery before with him and I trust him. The price for upper lip lift was 840 USD (30 000 THB).

On the day of the surgery I was so nervous but everything went well. After I wake up I rested a few hours in the bed and then the staff at Yanhee gave me ice packs and helped me to the taxi. I just needed pain pills the first day. Day 1, 2, and 3 I was swollen but minimal bruising. Day 6 the stiches was removed and the result looked great. The scar healed perfect and now 8 months after it is minimal.
Dr. Thawatchai Boonpadhanapong

He's honest and professional. He did a perfect job. The staff at Yanhee are wonderful.