Much-Needed Tummy Tuck After THREE Kids! - Wyomissing, PA

I always knew I wanted a tummy tuck but was too...

I always knew I wanted a tummy tuck but was too afraid to really look into it. Dr. Reedy was extremely pleasant and informative at the consultation and his coordinator Stephanie was amazing! All appointments were thorough as well as surgery day. I would recommend his practice to anyone!!! Their office was supportive in every step of the process. Nurses check up on you before and after surgery, they know you by name - I was treated much better than what I've seen at many other surgical places!

5 months post-op

I didn't get to post pictures last time of my surgery results. I do still have some swelling at the end of the day. I've been told that if my clothing is making imprints on my skin then most likely it is swelling. It's most stubborn around the incision line. I notice my scar is fading on the sides (at the ends) but when I shower it gets redder (maybe the water temperature)...? Anyway, I am very pleased with my results and am still using my scar cream twice a day. I will soon be taking a picture of what I look like currently to add here too. The last two pictures are of my current progress.
Reading Plastic Surgeon

Berks Plastic Surgery was phenomenal! Their care before surgery, during, and afterward is amazing!