52 Yr Old Mom Mom, 2 Daughters, Wanted to Look Better After Weight Loss - Wyomissing, PA

I lost a total of 57 pounds in a year and lost...

I lost a total of 57 pounds in a year and lost almost all my breasts what little I did have which was a 34a.

My consultation with Dr reedy went great. Listened to all my questions concerns and answered them all. Dr Reedy is very compassionate in what he does and makes you feel very comfortable. He wants you to look your best. I went from a 34a to a 38d. I absolutely love the new me. I am more confident then ever and have worn a bikini for the first time in 28 years. His office and staff follow up with you every step of the way. I would highly recommend him for any procedure .
Reading Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reedy listens to everything you want done. When he's done listening to your questions he then proceeds to tell you what is best for you. I had a breast augmentation and I actually went bigger than I had originally planned not knowing when your breasts settle you lose just a little volume. Also inquired about a tummy tuck which he informed me after looking at me it wasn't for me. He always looks out for his patients and his mannerism is wonderful. He makes you feel completely at ease. Would recommend him hands down.