35 Yrs Old, 1 Child

Since I had my son I have always wanted to get a...

Since I had my son I have always wanted to get a breast augmentation. I was never "happy" with what I was born with. Up until recently the opportunity to do something about it hadn't presented itself. At the end of June 2016 I had decided it was time to get my boobs! I contacted a plastic surgeon in my area and set up the consultation. Meeting with the doctor and his staff made me feel like I was making the right decision and that I would be in good hands. At the end of the consult I had scheduled my surgery for August 2nd. The surgery went extremely well. The doctor called me the night of the surgery to make sure I was feeling/doing okay. The meds definitely helped, but I wasn't in as much pain as I had anticipated. After 3 months, I couldn't be happier with my decision.
Reading Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reedy was wonderful. Listened to what I wanted and was sure to not go too big as that could have led to complications or unappealing results. I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering this procedure. The office staff is great. Making sure you are satisfied with all visits and any questions or concerns are answered before you leave. I always felt comfortable after leaving visits knowing any issues or questions I had were or could be answered with a simple call to the office.