TellThem April SentYou! Early 40's, Mom of2, MommyMakeover WithoutLipo. Now I Have SpectacularBreasts and a HotBody! Reading, PA

I have been feeling bad about my body for a long...

I have been feeling bad about my body for a long time, years, in fact. In less than 3 years I lost 75 pounds and the excess skin was effecting how I felt overall about losing the weight. I was proud of myself but not happy with my body image. My face and structure looked so much younger than my torso. After years of my husband having expensive toys and putting myself last when it came to my family, it was time. It was time to do something for myself to feel better about myself. The results are amazing! They truly speak for themselves. I can wear sexy lingerie. I can wear a bikini. Hell, I could maybe even model. I'm so happy with my new self. Most people think i'm 26-30 years old when they meet me and I haven't done anything to my face or the rest of my body yet. but i'm thinking about it! : ) I tell everyone about my surgery. I told Dr. Reedy that I would be willing to put my body on a billboard and advertise for him to help other women out there to feel better about themselves. I really did! Why wait? Enjoy the new you now. I am.
Reading Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brian K. Reedy, Berks Plastic Surgery. Tell them April sent you! Amazing results you won't believe. Honest, trustworthy, and talented. Dr. Reedy transformed me. He was friendly, knowledgable, and professional. He is everything you want in a doctor. His staff is equally as wonderful. i felt welcome and well cared for there. I highly recommend improving yourself and choosing Dr. Reedy to do your procedures! 5 stars!