32/four Kids/DC

I've been debating to have the "mommy makeover"...

I've been debating to have the "mommy makeover" for a good long while, probably around 4 years. When the time seemed to be right I contacted Dr. Hoffmans office to schedule my consult. My first consult was September and I did not call back to set a date for my surgery until January, with my surgery being set for the end of March. No pressure in those down times to go forward with what i wanted, something I truly appreciated.

My surgery went absolutely flawless and that's exactly how Dr. Hoffman made me feel...6 months later, I feel flawless. Im 5'8" and 145lbs, have given birth to four children, one being a set of twins, there was no way on my own that I was going to get the outside of my body to match the inside confidence I felt. I was up and moving a day later and back to a mostly normal routine within a week. Within the following weeks, any and all questions I had were immediately answer by phone call or email through the office same day.

From Dr. Hoffman to his office staff to the OR nurses, I know I couldn't have selected a better group to help me through a decision that was solely for me and through this journey of self- satisfaction.

PROS: can't begin to name them all. do it!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hoffman is incredible, caring, honest and a master of his art!