Labiaplasty - Wynnewood, PA

I had a Labiaplasty done because I was very...

I had a Labiaplasty done because I was very uncomfortable with my labia size. I couldn’t wear certain pants or anything tight because it would become uncomfortable in that area. Also, I didn’t like the way my bathing suits looked and certain underwear I couldn’t wear because it would irritate the area. When I would have sex it would become very painful, I would swell and the swelling wouldn’t go down for a couple of hours. I was living a very insecure life and I finally realized I couldn’t live like this anymore so, I consulted with my OBGYN and he recommended me to Dr. Hoffman. The moment I met Dr. Hoffman, I immediately felt like all my insecurities went out the window.

The recovery time was about two weeks. I had my post-op appointment two weeks after the procedure and Dr. Hoffman cleared me to return back to my normal workout routine. It took about 6 weeks for me to fully heal but within that time the swelling continued to go down.
I am on cloud 9 with the outcome of my surgery. I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor and staff. Dr. Hoffman listened to all my questions and concerns, he made sure he did everything in his power for me to have a great end result and he most certainly did.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon