38 Y.o 1 Child with Hx of Significant Weight Lost - Wynnewood, PA

My body has experienced significant changes in...

My body has experienced significant changes in weight with my heaviest weight of 300lbs at age 21. Since that time, I have drop to my lowest adult weight of 175 and went back up to 240. For the past several years my weight has remained between 215 and 225 consistently. I've always had rather small breast regardless of my size. I stand at 5'7 and with being over it has been very difficult to find bra that would accommodate my disproportions. So I finally decided to go for it and have BA (at least to start).
My first consultation was with Dr. Adrian Lo since I've heard so many great things about him. He was very nice and his staff were great. However, I did not feel completely comfortable. One thing that stood out was that he stated their was a 50/50 chance I would need a breast lift but he would not know for sure until he was completing the surgery. Well that did not sit well with as I like to know for sure what I'm getting myself into and I for sure did not want the lollipop procedure due to scaring.
My second consultation was with Dr. Ryan Hoffman. His bedside manner was great. He knew I was nervous and reassured me he would explain everything to me. Not only was he great his staff were amazing. Therefore, I scheduled my surgery. I'm very nervous but excited at the same time. I will keep adding to my experience to keep everyone up to date.

Pre-admissions testing complete

Completed pre-admission testing yesterday, 11/3/16. This consisted of history and physical, labs, and meeting with the anesthesiologist. Also had my final pre-op appt with PS to review/confirm size of implants, discuss procedure, sign final documents, and make final payment. I have a mammogram scheduled for 11/8 and that's it. I have 9 more days to go until BA and I'm super excited.

Pre-op Mammogram today

My PS scheduled me for a pre-op mammogram since I'm hanging on the door step of 40. I don't have any family history of breast cancer but it's always better to caution on the safe side of things. I'm extremely excited as the days move closer to my BA. I feel like a child on Christmas Eve who has a hard time sleeping due to the excitement of what's to come.

Preview Pics

A few pics of the look I hope to achieve ????

Before photos

Only 5 days left

My day is almost here!

I have a 6:30am report time and I'm excited. Only a couple more days left (all smiles)!

Less than 24hrs to go!

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I could hardly sleep last night. Maybe my lack of sleep last night will help me at to sleep as needed tonight. Praying all goes well tomorrow and my new boobs are perfect.

Surgery Day

I only slept an 1hr last night. Anxiety and sleepy. Will update later

BA complete

Home trying to relax. Mentor 685cc implants. Only pain feel at this time is when I go from sitting to standing, turn a move around too much, or laugh to hard. Otherwise I'm doing well & home relaxing.

Post op day 1

Went to see PS today for post op appt. Ace bandages removed. Breast are full and firm. Now comes the waiting for the breast to drop. I'm still in pain with some throbbing but not nearly as much as yesterday. I was given consent to shower. The best part of today was coming home to find beautiful flowers from my PS office. I will show updated breast pics within the next few days.

Post op day 2

Still swollen and have some spasm pains mainly in my breast. Just trying to take it easy & rest so that I can heal

Making progress, however, I'm experiencing a shooting pain in my right breast.

I understand this pain is normal but it hurts like hell at times.

Having pain under my left under arm, not sure if this is normal ????

Despite the pain of my underarm I was able to walk the dog, make a meal, and wash the dishes,

Still bruised.

I have the most pain when I get up in the morning from a resting position and everything seems to be healing well. I continue to wear my post op bra 24/7 with the implant stabilizer band.

Scars healing well

Scars are doing great but I keep getting this burning, sharp pain in my right breast. I spoke with my PS and understand that it's nerve pain and will go away overtime but it hurts like hell ????

Healing Scars

I think they're doing good. I still have numbness in my right nipple and some periodic pain in my right boob. No pain in the left. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Great office, great staff, looking for to surgery day.