Coramed Clinic, Rhinoplasty to Reduce Dorsal Hump and Lift Columella. Closed Surgery

I had my surgery on the 15th july. I landed in...

I had my surgery on the 15th july. I landed in wroclaw on the 14th and was greeted by the loveliest taxi driver (Michael) I took his number so I could contact him throughout my stay if necessary. He took me to coramed clinic where Karolina was waiting to welcome me. They took some bloods and I went back to hotel (art) to relax.

Next day a taxi was again arranged to pick me up. I was nervous but was reassured by the friendly staff and relaxing ambiance. An hour before the surgery Dr. Andrej came to discuss the precedure, I showed him some pictures of what I wanted and more importantky what I didnt!

Check out orlaith ni fhloinn of YouTube to see my vlog

Then the anaesthesiologist came and did some final checks. Then at 4.30 I went for the surgery. It lasted about 1 and half hours. I was then taken to my room which I shared with another girl (it was nice to have company!) I felt no pain at any stage and Had 24 hour assistance if needed.

I went back to hotel (puro) the next day (July 16th) .. I only needed to go to the clinic once more for a check up and that was the 17th. They told me I could remove the plasters myself a week later.

It's now a month on from the surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results. It's the best decision I ever made and can't recommend coramed enough.

Before/during/after pics

After pics

One month on and I'm still in love!

So it's one month on from the surgery, I still have some dissolvable stitches up there. But I cant vbelueve how much confidence i,ve gained, when I look in the mirror now I don't feel disgust at my side profile.

I can wear my hair as I want and I can even wear fancy hats now, which didn't suit me before due to my witch nose!
Dr Andrzej Bieniek

Excellent, man of few words! An absolute genius !