Europe Surgery, Poland. Wroclaw, PL

I have always been very uncomfortable with my...

I have always been very uncomfortable with my nipples and I wanted to make a change. I began researching British cosmetic surgeries since about 18 years old, however as a student I knew I would never be able to afford it, especially as I did not want to tell anyone about my insecurity (I absolutely recommend letting someone know you are considering cosmetic surgery), because I didn't, it made the journey a lot harder.

I started to see online links to cosmetic surgery in Poland, and obviously at first reaction I thought it would be unsafe, unreliable and lower quality because it was so cheap. I started to look into reviews about EuropeSurgery, and a surgeon named Adam, and everything was 10/10 perfect. I decided if I wasn't going to do it, I never would, especially with the prices in Britain. I sent some photos, and received an available date of surgery. As the due date approached, I couldn't sleep, I was nervous and the most scared I had ever been.

As I arrived in Poland, I was met with the taxi driver of the company at the airport. He was incredibly friendly and gave me his number if I ever needed it over the weekend. I was welcomed at the clinic by my surgeon to clarify the procedure and scarring etc, I traveled alone which was frightening but they made me feel very calm (I suffer deeply from anxiety so I can definitely relate to that horrid feeling of the worst). Things from here happened quite quickly, and before I knew it I woke up in my room with next to 0 pain. The nurse checked on me all through the night in case I needed pain killers (thankfully pain was minimum and everyone was lovely). I was able to leave the next day and the taxi driver drove me to my hotel for an overnight stay and that was that!

I would definitely recommend EuropeSurgery and advise everyone to ignore any bad reviews, it was worth the price and almost half the figure for cosmetic surgery in Britain!
MARTA WILCZYSKA

Amazing! They calmed my nerves and made me feel very calm and relaxed.