Crooked/hooked Rhinoplasty with Dr. Kalecinski - Poland

I have my rhinoplasty surgery in November with...

I have my rhinoplasty surgery in November with Europesurgery in Poland. I am still rather unsure as to whether I should choose Dr. Adam Kalecinski or Dr. Marta Wilczinska, however, I'm very confident with the abilities of both.

As my body developed, I realized my nose was losing harmony in comparison to the rest of my face, and after a few bumps and accidents, it became rather crooked. It's what you'd call a Roman aquiline nose - humped, hooked and, unfortunately, crooked. I would like the Dr to correct the deviation, and make the entire nose completely straight, with a 90-degree angle of the tip from the lips - and I also would like the hanging columella removed.

I'm having my consultation with both Adam and Marta in Wroclaw in late November - I know that I'll be spending one night at the clinic, but I haven't sorted my housing just yet.

If anyone interested in this post, then please let me know with a comment, so then I'll proceed to offer you guys comprehensive updates.

I would love if any of you guys could give me some recommendations on what changes would best suit my face - I'm already set on my own idea of what I'd like, but it's nice to also get an external but personal opinion from you guys :)
Dr. Adam Kalecinski