Worth every penny - Manchester, GB

26 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Worth every penny - Manchester, GB

After diagonally breaking my nose trying to run through a plate glass door and then undergoing an extremely painful NHS attempt to straighten it that didn't work, I researched 'the best nose surgeon' in the North West, my search led me to Mr Tim Woolford who works out of The Spire Hospital, Manchester. I did further research but kept coming back to Tim Woolford who by then I knew was a specialist in ENT and this gave me added confidence in his abilities. I rang Claire his secretary lots of times before I plucked up the courage to go to see him. Claire was brilliant and couldn't have been more understanding and patient with me. I saw Mr Woolford several times before I decided to go ahead and have the operation. I found him very easy to talk to and was very impressed and reassured by his natural modesty and calm and caring manner. Apart from my zig-zag nose I had a bump on the bridge which I wanted removing at the same time. He took great care to explain the procedure he felt would be most suitable for me. He said he only did natural looking noses and he didn't try to pressure me into having the operation. He assured me that most people don't have any pain after the surgery which to be honest I couldn't quite believe after having the very painful NHS operation. But I can truthfully say after my surgery I had no pain at all. Rather than take the credit for this Mr Woolford put it down to the skill of his anaesthetist. I am so happy with my new nose, I wish I had had it done sooner and I have already recommended Mr Woolford to two people. Yes, it is expensive but Mr Woolford, Claire, the staff and the food at the Spire made it worth every penny.