Worse experience ever

15 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Worse experience ever

I had worse experience ever I thought choosing top doctor it is going to guarantee to me the best result. I trusted this doctor 100% and it was the biggest mistake ever. I have chosen size of my implant 270CC. After surgery when I woke up I had experience so much pain. The doctor told me that aveola cut would be the best for me. I trusted! Eventually doctor couldn't fit 270CC thought aveola cut and he installed 250CC. I was shocked when he gave me a card with info about my implants and size of my implants were not as I have chosen. Plus my implants were literally under my arms! Doctor took advantage of me to hide his mistake. He told me this size is better for you. I couldn't say anything. Pain was extreme! In every appointment doctor was late or he would be in rush to the next client. I Inderstand to make money is important but don't not care about patients it's too much. I got an opponentment in two months. The Russian lady who is manager told me she will give me a call when time will come. So almost 4 months left I have never gotten any call from the doctor! I work so hard to pay $7000 for this surgery and Doctor Daniel Kaufman made my life terrible for my money!