1, 2, Many Times I've Returned. Never Had This Problem:/

I am concerned due to returning on my 4th round. I...

I am concerned due to returning on my 4th round. I have always seen the best results but absolutely not on these multi-×'s Eyebrow lift is cockeyed still very heavy crows that were not there after a good treatment. I took her advice & never said "I can only get a few units". I was told that coming and having 1 area done another in a week or 2 was a great way for results. I never limited amount.

I always ask ?'s

The dilution is the correct %.
15 plus years experience & a trainer by this professional.
I have faith all will work out.

Not good!

Here's a better after picture.
I had botox around eyes, bunnies & forehead. I can't get a good pic of my forehead so I'll just show my eye area. It does not look good. It looks as though I haven't been treated in months & I am overdue.

A wrinkle in the system?

I found a review on a recent search for information. I wanted to read anything good or bad. Btw, If anyone reads this I'll apologize for being grammatically incorrect. Thanks for your patience.

The review is exactly what I am dealing with. I will share abit of the story.
Sean: "I brought my concern's to Jordan, (the lacklustre results, if any at all, were disappointing. To top it off spending $100.00's did not help the situation) he intimated that my expectation's were perhaps too high. I knew that this last treatment seemed off the mark. I experienced facial movement immediately & it continued to devolve".
The reviewer had been seeing this professional for 2 years.

To find this only confirmed what I was thinking. Jordan is moving the blame. Is he messing with the product???? He gained the trust and abused the system in the worst way?!
Botox can be messed with. When facilities offer Dysport, Xeomin & Botox what are you getting. My preference is Botox. I don't want to worry wonder or be accusatory. You have to handle it with dipomacy. As clients we need to do our homework. Trust is key. What happens when the professional'$ draws you in with great work and it all turns to sh##? It happens often enough. What & why did the beautiful Priscilla go to another country & returned looking like she had a mini-stroke?

Thank you for reading this. I want to thank all the professionals that keep it that way:

The Doctor on my review was Not my doctor

Realself. I'm unable to adjust or delete error's. The Doctor that was listed under my review was a doctor that answered my question. I do NOT want to have incorrect info on my profile. Please help. I've tried multiple times to edit.

Before & After's

I see by all the before & after pics on realself how I should really look. I knew by past experience & wanted to be wrong. This UN-professional was diluting it more & more each visit. I'm 100% certain now. There needs to be a trustworthy physician that oversees botox injector's whether they are a physician's or nurse's.

Rip off.

I should have been smarter but gave this place benefit of the doubt. I know I'm being ripped off & I can only go elsewhere. I would love to get my money back but I doubt that will happen. I hope this place closes down after others get saavy.

Regulations on Fillers

With botox being so easy to compromise for monetary gain. I suggest that an audit be done at any facility that has been questioned. Botox purchases equal to what was administered. Obviously this is not regulated properly. For Botox to have any complaints should be enough for Allergan to look into this problem.

Botox has been a big DISAPPOINTMENT lately!

I found another Physician for my botox needs or so I thought.
I have to return. It's obvious that he didn't use enough. I am not overly picky, hyper-critical or have ridiculous expectations. I express exactly what I want as well. My eyes look as they did prior to injections. I have waited the dr. recommended x for it to appear corrected. The B&A's on this site are phenomenal & show what a good result is. I have no questions on how I should look. I have forgotten what a good result is & seems those days are over. I thought I'd be posting not only a great pic but an awesome update. I'm feeling totally~~~°°°~~~~ £?§T!!! I have only experienced this when I moved out of state & could not find an honest professional.

Before & After's

Thanks to REAL SELF & seeing the before & after pics I know that the after's are how I should look. Botox does work & rarely doesn't. If it is not working I heard that Lyme Disease and meds is 1 of the reasons. I've had great success w/ botox UNTIL the wrong professional administered it. You have trust issues & it is difficult to find a trusted professional again.

Realself Physician's

I hope all the Doctor's that took time to answer my question saw a grateful thank~you from me.
I haven't returned. 4 times is suspect. I was straight forward on what I wanted its apparent that she is not the person I first trusted. I look exactly the same & something is wrong!! Anyone that has injections is relying on this person to not screw it up & that they are 100% honest. The person I saw is also an injection trainer. She should know what & where to inject. This only started when I began seeing her opposed to her co~worker that was so PT it was difficult to get any appointment time. Huh?? Botox works. That is never been a question. Whatever she did has made my search far harder because of the trust factor. This is disillusioning. I can't find a dr. in area that does not have 1 or more bad reviews.
Dr. Jane Doeseph

Been wonderful up until these last services. After always seeing beyond awesome results & getting this after more injected then usual looks bad!!