52 Yrs Old. Volume Loss and Looking Tired. Need to Look Refreshed. Worcester, MA

I met with my plastic surgeon, Deborah Ekstrom,...

I met with my plastic surgeon, Deborah Ekstrom, Salisbury Plastic Surgery, Worcester MA back in November. She suggested Sculptra. I was very hesitant but after reading reviews and seeing photos I decided to begin my journey to turn back time a bit. Dr. Ekstrom is a very caring, compassionate doctor and her staff is equally as caring. I was very comfortable at my first round of injections. Well today I just had my 3rd round and wow, my face looks so much better. I walked into the office today and 2 of her girls said wow what a difference. I am very pleased with Dr. Ekstrom and completely trust her and her opinion and I'm truly living this sculptra!!

3rd injection update and photos.

Just an update after my 3rd set of injections. I bruised pretty bad on one side of my cheek but Arnica Montana cream helped that go away within 4-5 days. I see an improvement in my skin and the fullness in my face everyday. Still trying to soften up the eyes, lol. One more set of injections to go then my PS said to let it settle and see how it grows for 4 months. . hopefully this will be it for a while. Will keep you all posted. Keep massaging Sculptra friends.

3 month photo of Sculptra.

Love this product.