39 Year Woman Desperate to Not Look Like Crap After Spending a Lot of Money - Worcester, MA

I have been going to Dr. Ekstrom for years and...

I have been going to Dr. Ekstrom for years and have always had a pleasant and satisfying experience. Unfortunately the good Dr. did not get it right this time because she did not distribute the filler evenly. Doctors never want to admit they made a mistake. You could have an eyeball hanging out of your head and they would look you straight in your one eye and say " I don't see anything wrong. I think that looks pretty sweet" Everyone makes mistakes and I don't expect perfection but I do expect the Dr. to LISTEN to my concerns and to fix errors as soon as possible. It seems she has her own opinion about how my face should look! She has to look at it twice a year tops. I have to look at my face every 5 minutes now that I am horrified by the results. I keep hoping I will see a positive change but I know in my heart there won't be. I know that she is the Dr. and she is an expert, but my opinion should be the only opinion that matters. Now I have to walk around feeling like a freak until she decides to possibly fix the problem which she won't admit is a problem. If you won't admit ther's a problem then obviously you won't fix it.I am sure that she will charge full price too because the money I spent won't count for anything and this will be like a new visit. I think she should have fixed it right away since it's filer and the results are almost immediate. Last time she did them I went out on a date that night. Now I don't even go to the grocery store. I saved for 10 months for these stupid injections. I planned it so I could feel confident and sexy for my last summer in my thirties. I was going to go out and honestly try to find a boyfriend. I'm 39. I am running out of time as I don't want to be alone when I turn forty. This was so much more that just getting injections for the hell of it. I'm a nurse in a nursing home. I don't make a lot of money. That 3600 was sacred to me. Now I wish I didn't do it at all. I can't express in words what a horrible feeling that is.

39 Years Old and Miserable with Results

Bad job... waste of money. The Dr. Has such a huge ego that she seems to think she has the right to decide how my face looks. She only sees it twice a year tops but I have to see it every 5 minutes! I have to hide away in the house. Last time the very first day I was thrilled and felt more confident. Now I wish I had spent that 3600 on anything else. What a complete turn off and disappointment.

Worcester Plastic Surgeon