Contour TRL

As a 48 year old woman, I was noticing that my...

As a 48 year old woman, I was noticing that my face was appearing rough and had many age spots. I heard about Contour TRL and asked my dermatologist whether it would help. After a consult, Dr Kates considered me a good candidate and reviewed recovery and expectations.
Prior to the procedure, the dr applied a numbing cream and I took a pill to relax me. The procedure itself was slightly more painful than expected although I powered through it. Afterwards, I was sore and quite red.
Per instructions, I liberally applied Aquaphor several times per day. I also regularly applied cold wet gauze all over my face - which felt great! Over the course of about 3 days my skin peel dramatically. By the 3rd or fourth day, peeling had stopped and I had a clear, smooth complexion with no age spots. My face remained red for a full two weeks appearing like I had a bad sunburn.
I am extremely happy with my results and would definitely do it again in a few years as needed.
Worcester Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Kates thoroughly explained the procedure and tailored it to my skin type. The recovery period was exactly as expected. Results were great!