67-68 yr old woman upper and lower blepharoplasty! soo pleased with results! - Worcester, MA

I contacted Dr. Mao for a consultation (after much...

I contacted Dr. Mao for a consultation (after much research on line) regarding eyelid surgery. After one office visit, I knew he was the doctor for me. He is a gifted, talented and highly skilled facial artist! I fully trusted him and asked his advice for what else he might suggest to help me with the "aging process" and I am so glad that I did! I ended up having my upper and lower eyelids done, along with an eyebrow lift, a face lift, neck lift , fat grafting and resurfacing! And I could not be more pleased with my results! He, along with his staff, was always available to me and spent much time with me! Dr. Mao is an outstanding doctor and an amazing gift to his profession! I have posted my 5 week post-op pictures! Thank-you so much Dr. Mao!
Dr. Johnny Mao

Dr. Mao is a highly skilled, talented, gifted and caring facial artist! I fully trusted him after just one office visit! He is an amazing gift to his profession! I could not be more pleased with my results and I highly recommend him!