39,mother to Two and Ready to Have a Body Again! - Worcester, MA

I've worked in the medical community for over...

I've worked in the medical community for over twenty years along with my family members. We are not shy of the operating room stories or the surgeons that have performed some of the operations leading to our "dinner time" stories. I did my research and knew when I had all my ducks in a row... Money, child care, time off from work, etc, I would be under the working hands and mind of Dr. Deborah Ekstrom.

I made my consultation appointment, and booked surgery that day. Dr. Ekstrom told me during my consultation that I had slightly tuberous breast, and surgery could be done but I would need to be patient with the implants dropping and taking shape. She sat wit me, explained my anatomy, and told me step by step what would happen. I have to say, my significant other who was with me through this process is highly impressed that everything she has said to date has been dead on!

I am 5 days post op, and besides the normal tightness, I feel great!! I am looking forward to my final results, and to recommending anyone in the Massachusetts area to Dr Ekstrom's practice at Salisbury Plastic Surgery.

Nikki Nelson

5 months post op

Love my breasts!

Cold sculpting.

I also had a cold sculpting procedure to my too and lower abdomen. Before and after photos. 3 months wait time for complete results and was the time between before and after photo. Dr Deb Ekstrom, Salisbury Plastic Surgery, Worcester Ma.
Worcester Plastic Surgeon