Acne Scarring; Best Experience I Have Ever Had - Worcester, MA

I had a laser treatment done on my acne scars...

I had a laser treatment done on my acne scars preformed by Dr. Bentkover. After this experience I would never dream of going anywhere else. Dr. Bentkover and all his staff were wonderful throughout the pre-op, day of, and post-op. My face looks awesome.
I had some serious acne scarring around my temples and jaw line previous to the surgery. All the scars have all but disappeared. My skin feels much smoother and is devoid of any markings or spots. I don't even break out like I used to.
Everything was explained to me thoroughly through out the entire process, and Dr. Bentkover and his staff made sure that every question was answered. I cannot thank this office enough for their kindness and treatment. I hope to have pre and post pictures soon.
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bentkover is brilliant. There is no other way to put it. I never had any doubts of the quality of his work, and the work truly speaks for itself. Dr. Bentkover is the type of doctor you would want to have in an emergency situation, no matter what the situation was. I went in for a follow up, and he noticed a problem that had nothing at all to do with his particular realm of medicine (Issue with my Leg). He got me into see a specialist 15 minutes later. An unbelievably great doctor, just as great of a person. If you are thinking of seeing a doctor for facial plastic surgery, you are crazy to go anywhere else. I cannot thank him enough for the work that he did for me.