Restylane Lyft After Revision Rhinoplasty - Worcester, MA

I'm on day 2 of my restylane treatment and so far...

I'm on day 2 of my restylane treatment and so far so good. Yesterday after I got the filler my nose felt sore and was a little swollen. I drove home from Dr. Fechners office feeling good about my decision. I decided to go to Dr. Fechner because his positive reviews. I felt welcomed and important in his office. The doctor and his staff were helpful through every situation from the paper work, billing, explaining procedures and options and through the procedure. The office is beautiful and clean. I wish I had went to him for my primary rhinoplasty. Although I don't want to speak badly about my surgeon who performed my rhinoplasty. Overall I am happy with his work. This will be another story/review. Dr. Fechner examined my nose and face. He suggested different options to improve the small divot on my nose bridge. I'm not ready again for surgery. Maybe in a year or more I will. Or not. The restylane filler he suggested could help temporary. I tried it and it was pain free. I could feel the fluid moving into my nose but no discomfort. Dr. Fechner was very gentle. You could tell he's done a bunch of these. He is very confident. I will need a touch in a year. Once a year I can live with. It is expensive so maybe one day I may have Dr. Fechner do my surgery to have a permanent fix. I'm grateful for Dr. Fechner, his staff and real self. I found him because of this site. I will keep updated as times passes by. Thanks for reading. I may write a review about my rhinoplasty surgeries I've had. One more thing I like to add cosmetic surgery doesn't achieve perfection just an improvement. Dr. Fechner and the surgeon who performed my rhinoplasties definitely improved my nose.

1 week later

I'm very content with the results so far. I say "so far" because in my experience changes occur with rhinoplasty. Obviously restylane is temporary so my nose eventually with go back. That's something I'm going to mention in my follow up appointment. Does Dr. Fechner have any permanent alternative than surgery. I see him next month. So for now I will love my results!

History and now

A little history about my rhinoplasty journey. In October 2014 I had my primary rhinoplasty. I no longer had a hump or droopy tip. I loved my results. It was a subtle and natural looking. In between 3 to 6 months as my swelling went down I noticed a small bump on my nose bridge and my nostrils were too large. The surgeon suggested alarplasty in my primary but I wanted to take baby steps. So at 9 months post op July 2015 we decided to reduced my nostrils and rasped the small bump. After my touch up revision everything looked beautiful. Then once swelling went down I noticed a bump on nose bridge. It felt a little larger than after my primary. At 13 months post op August 2016 I met with a different surgeon to get a second opinion. I told him I'm not ready for another surgery. That's when we decided on Restylane injection. He called my bump not a bump but a divot. He filled it and I am sooooo content. I truly was happy with my rhinoplasty but just one little thing bothered me. Thankfully it was an easy fix. I hope we can inject a permanent filler in a year. Now I'm feeling good and thankful my nose looks so much better than my original pre op nose. So that's a short history of my nose journey.

Present day and happy

Nothing in my life is perfect. I'm ok with that.
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon