The Best Decision I Ever Made! - Woolloomooloo, AU

At the age of 51, with three adult children, I’d...

At the age of 51, with three adult children, I’d been living with post pregnancy loose skin and abdominal separation for over 27 years.
I was very health conscious, an avid gym goer, carrying minimal body fat.
No matter what training regime I followed, nothing could rectify the problem of the wrinkly skin around my abdominal area.
I’d made enquiries about a tummy tuck a few years ago with another plastic surgeon, but was dismissed as not being an ideal candidate for this type of surgery.
Having sat on this disappointing news for long enough, I finally sought a second opinion.
Conveniently (and fortuitously) I work a few doors down from the Park Clinic Plastic Surgery.
I was introduced to Dr Alex Phoon, who, from the onset of my consultation, was warm and welcoming, and genuinely interested in what I had to say.
He confirmed that I was in fact the right candidate for an Abdominoplasty procedure, and was confident that my I’d be very pleased with my results.
The only concern for Dr Phoon was the likelihood of me losing at least half of my tattoos (if not more), however I was quite happy to be rid of them entirely.
It’s now four months post-surgery and I can only describe my results as spectacular.
My stomach is flat, my waistline is smaller, my tired old tattoos are gone, my much worked for abdominal muscles are now visible, and I can walk along the beach without hiding behind a sarong.
I can’t thank Dr Phoon enough for my amazing transformation, not to mention wonderful staff members Jenny and Kelly for all their help and support.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon