Impeccable Results & Impeccable Service. Woolloomooloo, AU

I visited Dr Moradi for a consultation with no...

I visited Dr Moradi for a consultation with no intention to make a booking; I just wanted to get a rough idea of pricing and procedures. After walking out of my consultation Dr Moradi gave me so much confidence and comfort in his work that I booked the next available surgery date.
In the weeks following, Dr Moradi and his team were exceptional to deal with. They were quick, responsive and extremely informative. Dr Moradi even gave me his personal details for any queries or concerns I may have had (although he doesn't leave much room for concerns).

The surgery itself was seamless. The best thing, is that for any uncertainty around sizing, Dr Moradi orders all sizes you've considered so you can change your mind right up until you go under. Dr Moradi came to see me prior to going in to confirm sizing and procedure and timelines as well as straight after surgery. The recovery process was so easy and hassle free, by the next day I was tying my hair up; showering and moving around without issue.
Similarly, after 4 weeks I was able to go back to the gym and lifting weights with absolutely no discomfort.

The result; absolutely amazing, I can't fault a single thing. The scars have healed nicely and my breasts look incredibly natural. I have received endless compliments and as a result, have had a number of friends book in consultations as they were so impressed.
Having my implants with Dr Moradi was the best thing I've ever done. I am unbelievably happy with the results and with the whole process. I have 100% more confidence and can't stop recommending friends and family to visit the Park Sydney Clinic.

I would highly recommend Dr Moradi!!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon