Mastopexy Augmentation - Leicester, GB

I am 47 years old and have always wanted a breast...

I am 47 years old and have always wanted a breast lift. My breasts grew saggy, wearing ill fitting bras and weight loss have added to the problem. I first met a cosmetic surgeon when I was 20 and found the whole experience very embarrassing, needless to say I didn't have the procedure. I have spent years researching cosmetic surgeons and finally settled on Stephen McCulley. He is very well known in his field of work. More expensive than other surgeons but you get what you pay for. Even before my surgery I had total faith in his capabilities as a surgeon. Initially i was to have just the lift but because i lost more weight i decided a small implant to fill my breasts out a little more would be more suitable for me. I had my procedure 2 days ago and I am already loving my new breasts. The plasters cames off after 24 hours and I was pleased to see my breasts had been glued. I also got quite emotional as the weren't flapping about on my chest like dishcloths as they always have done! My breasts are sore and tender but I have opted to take OTC medication for pain relief. The implants are quite high up on my chest wall but will drop down in 4-6 weeks when a lot of the swelling has gone. At the moment they are very swollen and misshapened but I can definitely see the potential..... I'm so very very excited!

Ready for surgery

The morning after

24 hours after my op

3 days after surgery

The swelling is going down now and my breasts are starting to feel softer. The bruising has started to come out but I'm not as sore as I have been. I'm washing as normal and drying my boobs with a hair dryer which gives them a little relief. So far im really pleased with the progress.

3 weeks post op

I can't believe how much my breasts have changed over the past few weeks. Most of the bruising and swelling has gone. My implants have been dropping gradually and I'm so happy with how they are looking. Even my husband has started to look at them normally and not through his fingers (he's squeamish). I'm amazed at how they've healed so quickly. They still ache a little but a small price to pay to have my dream boobs!

5 weeks post op

I have been fascinated by how fast my breasts have healed. I have no pain whatsoever. Already the scarring is fading. The shape improves constantly. Had an infection but has been cleared with antibiotics. The only thing that's strange is the sensation I get in my nipples when I drink something cold...it feels like the liquid is running through them....must do some research into this.
Leicester Plastic Surgeon

Mr McCulley is a highly qualified and respected surgeon. He has been very open and honest with me throughout the whole process. I feel comfortable with him and have trusted his judgement 100%. He has not promised me anything that he couldn't achieve and I am thrilled will the result even though my surgery was just 2 days ago.