45 Yr Old Vaginal Rejuvenation, Labiaplasty,sling, Ablation and Tubal Ligation - Woodstock, GA

I highly recommend Cherokee woman's health center...

I highly recommend Cherokee woman's health center and Dr. Litel- I drove to N Atlanta for the procedures. I have needed the sling/ablation since the birth of my 3rd child- miss kitty was stretched. Being single again, I found myself wanting to date men due to their penis size so I could "feel" more pleasure during sex as well. Absolutely ridiculous as every other single woman wants the same guy with a big package. At first, I was going to have the procedures separately. I was going to have my OB do everything but the vaginal rejuvenation/labiaplasty- until I visited dr Litel- The group is knowledgable professional and sympathetic. The surgical coordinator was the best- explaining all details along the way! I went in on 4/15- at north side hospital. Due to Everything I had- and was out of town -I stayed overnight Obviously the pain didn't set in until I was home- The first week was tough!! I thought I would be more mobile but I wasn't. A donut helped- the labia was the worst part until the stitches melt- then it's a piece of cake! All In all- the first 2 weeks are tough- I'm still healing and will post photos in a month- I'm happy with the sling - it worked!

6 weeks post op

Feeling great- the labiaplasty looks fabulous and I'm pleased with the results externally!!! I have no pain but not released to work out YET! The sling is great as I don't leak when I sneeze and he stretched my bladder so it fills even more!!
Alpharetta Urogynecologist

Fabulous Dr Litrel scheduled phone calls before surgery to make sure I don't have any questions. He gave me his cell number to text or call if any issues and has followed up a few times to make sure I don't have questions. Totally the best