Simply the BEST!!! - Woodmere, NY

I recently had a lower face and neck lift in Dr....

I recently had a lower face and neck lift in Dr. Funt’s Woodmere office. I was beyond thrilled with Dr. Funt and his awesome staff. Soon after our initial consultation began, it was apparent that Dr. Funt is passionate about his work. He listened carefully to what I wanted and addressed any issues and concerns I had with great care. It has been six weeks since I had my procedure. The before and after pictures are remarkably different. Before my surgery, the skin near my mouth and jawline was loose and my neck had two vertical bands that clearly showed the signs of aging. After my procedure, my jawline is well defined, soft and natural and my neck is completely smooth. It is astonishing that the difference in my neck and jawline is dramatically different yet my overall appearance is not. When I look into a mirror, I see a “restored” and “refreshed “ image of ME. Dr. Funt achieved the exact results we had discussed in our consultation. Dr.Funt is a highly skilled, tasteful plastic surgeon with impeccable credentials. I would strongly recommend him for anyone who is seeking perfection!!!
Long Island City Plastic Surgeon