Gastric Sleeve - The Woodlands, TX

My consultation with my surgeon, Dr.Balette of The...

My consultation with my surgeon, Dr.Balette of The Woodlands Texas, was in January 2016. I ended up needing to meet my insurance deductible before being able to start my 6 month insurance required weight loss program due to financial issues. I met my deductible and started on May 16th 2016. I am hoping to have my surgery by the end of the year.

I am overly anxious about getting my surgery. If anyone has any tips or tricks to help pass the time I would greatly appreciate it! I am like a psycho, I'm a say at home mom so every free moment of every day I am googling or on YouTube watching other people who have had the surgery. I'm literally obsessing over getting this surgery! I wish I didn't have to do the 6 month insurance thing!!!!
The Woodlands Bariatric Surgeon

I haven't had my surgery yet but he was really nice and informative in the consultation. He wasn't in a rush, he sat with me while I asked 1,000,000 questions.