Mom of 4 Ready for my Waist Back - The Woodlands, TX

I have four children ages 9,6,4 and 2. I have...

I have four children ages 9,6,4 and 2. I have wanted a tummy tuck since my youngest www born 2 years ago. I am 5'10 and 175. I would like to loose about 10 lbs before my surgery Jan 19th 2017. I know if seems far away but it will creep up very quickly I'm sure. I'm nervous a little for the pain. I have bad anxiety and the thought of any complications or the feeling of not being able to take a deep breath scares me the most. I have seen many woman's journey here on real self and that has helped tremendously. I'm so tired of sitting down and feeling all my extra skin roll up. I know all the moms can relate. I love my body, it created my 4 beautiful children. But it is time to make it my own again. I am nervous about posting before pictures but I know it will be helpful for other researching this procedure and dr.
Just FYI I want to state that dr gill said I am currently a perfect candidate for a tt. He didn't say I needed to lose any weight. That's just my personal goal. And I'm not even really concerned with the number on the scale so much I just want to tone up my butt and arms and tights a bit to match my new waist haha
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I research dr Gill, among other dr's here on real self. Dr Gill's work stood out amount the other dr's. Among other factors. For me it was important he profited surgery close to a hospital or in a hospital. He offers a nights stay in the hospital to monitor you for 24 hours. Where nurses teach you how to are for your drains and how to get up and in bed properly. And for me , having 4 children at my house. It was very appealing to get to stay the night away from them in that part of my recovery. Dr Gill spent a good amount of time with me answering all my questions. The Lipo he offer of your upper abdomen and waist is included in the cost of the tummy tuck. Which is nice. He will take the time to contour your abdomen. His wife is thee dermatologist next door and can offer laser treatment of your scare or help if you develop any rashes from tape or anything. (Happens to some people) I have been researching this for over a year. Have met with 2 other dr's and I'm very pleased with my choice. I had many other dr's closer to me in south Houston but decided to go with dr gill in the woodlands.