Tummy Tuck/Hysterectomy Combo - The Woodlands, TX

Dr Gill and his staff are wonderful. Everything...

Dr Gill and his staff are wonderful. Everything went smooth and as explained with zero surprises. I am very pleased with my results so far. Today marks 1 week post op. I can't wait to see my final results and will start planning my next procedure(breast lift). I would highly recommend Dr. Gill as he is highly skilled and qualified.

A little more info- 45 YR OLD

Just wanted to say that I initially was having female issues & needed a hysterectomy. Well, after researching info on the hyster, I found that there were some that were able to get the hyster/tummy tuck combo. I've always wanted a tummy tuck but never would have done it as a separate surgery. This worked out perfectly. I then set out to find the perfect GYNO/PS combo. I saw several Gyno's & another PS. I just couldn't find the perfect duo until I had consults with Dr. Syal & Dr. Gill. Both had excellent reviews and I was actually able to talk to a couple of their patients via REALSELF. I had consults with both in June & scheduled my surgery for July 31st. I spent 2 nights in the hospital and have no complaints with any of the staff as I was treated very well by all. I had issues with constipation & not being able to urinate from the anesthesia & pain pills but once home, I switched to xtra strength Tylenol. Not gonna lie, the pain is there but I don't like the side effects. I was also experiencing migraine like headaches and horrible acid reflux from the antibiotics but once I told Dr. Gill's office, they called in a new prescription and all those issues went away. I wear my binder pretty much 23.5 hours a day(only take it off to shower). I think the areas that were lipo'd are just as painful as the incision area. I'm really looking forward to taking these drains out on my follow up visit (keeping my fingers crossed).

Drains out!

Had my follow up today and the dreaded drains were removed ????. Dr Gill said I'm still pretty swollen so my results should be even better than what I see now. Next appt in 2 weeks.

Drains out pics...still swelling though...

Drains out, with swelling but still happy!

18 days post op

Not much changed. Still swollen but not in much pain. Tried on some shape wear today. Hoping my doc will let me transition from binder next week at follow up appt. surgical tape is coming up in some areas so he'll probably remove it.

4 weeks post op today- 28 days

Had surgical tape removed on Monday. Incision looks good. Still wearing binder pretty much 24/7 except to shower. Doc said I must wear it till the 31st,then as needed for swelling or switch to spanx or similar. Bought some scar gel from doc office and applying that and covering with gauze.

4 week pics

4 weeks

5 weeks today!

I'm 5 weeks post op and my incision line is looking much better. Only hurts to cough or sneeze. I go back to work next Friday at 6 weeks post op. When I don't wear my binder or spanx, I swell a lot. I try to wear it during the day but I'm too hot with it on to sleep with.

5 weeks pics

5 week pics

6 weeks update

Not much change. Scar is getting better. Went back to work today and felt major swelling. I couldn't wait to get home and put on my yoga pants.

6 weeks pics

8 weeks post op

Not much has changed. Feeling more comfortable in my clothes. Loving my results.

8 weeks pics