Cathy, Age 56 - The Woodlands, TX

Dr. Johnny Peet and his staff are very caring,...

Dr. Johnny Peet and his staff are very caring, professional people who want the best for their patients. I have had skin tightening on both my face and my legs and am very happy with the procedures and how wonderful the staff was in making sure I was comfortable. Janet is very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable, and she makes sure you are comfortable during the procedure. I have also had BioTe pellets inserted by Dr. Peet and by Laura, and this has made a world of difference in my hormonal balance and how I feel, which is terrific! I cannot thank Dr. Peet and his staff enough for all they have done for me and my health!
The Woodlands OB/GYN

Dr. Peet is a very caring, compassionate doctor who wants the best for his patients. He is constantly learning about new procedures that he can bring to his practice that will help patients feel and look their best. I am so fortunate to have him as my doctor!